.We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Leon Marketing Company to which the Site links or that links to the Site. For instance, but not limited to, third party payment gateways. This is a referral site that works with top rated landscaping companies (Partners) that will perform the service.
Information Collection and Us
- Information Collection.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. The following explains how we collect and use your personal information:
- When you put your information in our Site for quotes for services from our company and partners, as part of the buying and selling process, and contacting for quote, we collect personal information you give us. This includes, but is not limited to, your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number and email address. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing and quoting purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order/quote and the website, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your quote, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: access to certain content, to request we notify you of new products; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers.
- This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users interact with the site.
The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form.
eThe information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of this website and to compile statistical reports on website activity
.We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user
.By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above
- Age. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- Information Use and Disclosure
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your quote and provide you with customer service. We may send your info to third party partners that will reach out with quote to better serve you. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (however, we are not taking payments through site at this time)
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your quotes. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request we notify you of new products; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section, below, for more details). Because it is necessary to communicate with you about orders you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction and/or get quote from Partners.
.If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no
- Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers and Partners used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to you.
.However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For instance, PayPal, Stripe or Pay with Amazon are third party payment gateways
.For these providers, we recommend you read their privacy policies so you can understand the way your personal information will be handled by these providers
- Contests and Other Promotions.
- Opt out/corrections
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information and/or (b) stop sending emails to your email address. You can make these by emailing your request
- Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Effective December 1st, 2020